Profile

Name
Age
School
Birthday

???

Archives

March 2009
April 2009
May 2009

Links




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

alexis the don't know what
yuting the also don't know what
eugene the more don't know what
esther the even don't know what
Cell gorup E462 the don't even know what is whatever
Jordan's famous facebook profile!

Tagboard

Put ur tagboard code here

Thursday, May 7, 2009

     Since I have just blogged yesterday, obviously I would have nothing to post today! But still, God is good and he anoint me something to post today!  Of course it wouldn't be something spiritual but today, I would like to share the pictures posted on my facebook by my 'CA..RI..N..G' sister.

















I JUST WOKE UP?!?!
















I don't feel like looking at it anymore...

     Anyway, Jordan is still as cute and handsome! Wait for more Jordan's pictures tomorrow! Please stay tune at www.jordan-the-famous.blogspot.com to view my pictures!

Don't scream when you see all these 'cute' pictures,
Jordan the Wierdo

*I wOn'T gIv3 Y0u mY S!gn@tuR3!!* at 5:24 AM