Profile

Name
Age
School
Birthday

???

Archives

March 2009
April 2009
May 2009

Links




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

alexis the don't know what
yuting the also don't know what
eugene the more don't know what
esther the even don't know what
Cell gorup E462 the don't even know what is whatever
Jordan's famous facebook profile!

Tagboard

Put ur tagboard code here

Sunday, April 5, 2009

     Once more, once again, it has been a long time since i blog. Anyway, the weather today is cold because it's raining and right now I am tired and cold. I believe God will give me strength! After this I am going to do my homework. I have to study hard now for my impending DOOM EXAM!! Please pray for me as well as for my exam. 
     Sorry for not posting frequently because i am too busy, but I will try to blog more often, so as to keep you all updated on what's happening to me. Nothing special for last week, I have been attending meetings and receiving interviews(normal), then during the weekends, I went to cell group and church. On last Saturday after cell group service, we went to Parkway Parade to shop, because of the CRAZY offers there, and after that, we went to play arcade. 
     After that, some went LAN, some went to play pool(me), while some went home. I had a fun time playing pool and i played till 10+. After that, my friends and I went to KFC to eat. I got blessed! Amen. 
     On Sunday after church service, we went to Tampines Mall to shop, and after went to play arcade. Sounds the same as Saturday. Although it is almost the same, but the different part is that we all went home after that because most of us have school the next day.
That's the end of Jordan's weekend,
Jordan the Busy

*I wOn'T gIv3 Y0u mY S!gn@tuR3!!* at 11:52 PM