![]() |
|
|
Profile
Age School Birthday ??? Archives April 2009 May 2009 Links yuting the also don't know what eugene the more don't know what esther the even don't know what Cell gorup E462 the don't even know what is whatever Jordan's famous facebook profile! Tagboard |
Sunday, March 22, 2009 Sorry for posting again so many times today, but this post that i am going to post is an important post. I'm afraid that I will not have enough time time to post any post tomorrow as I am going to Ally's house for party after school straight. Seriously, I am rather worried about her health, I can't believe that I see a person right in front of me and the next day she is departed from the world. I do not want this to happen, so I have been keeping her in my prayers. Whoever that see this post, whether you are a christian or not, please pray for Ally, for her health. Little makes wonder. Next thing that I want to say concerns the cell group. I think that the cell group has not been so united. We kept on condemning others [especially the teens(no offense)] about their mistake or their weaknesses. After listening to Suting's (my CGL) preaching last Saturday, I think that all these things should all come to a halt. We should love each other and pray for each other as well. Haha, I want to sleep liao! Good night sweet dreams! Turning in soon, Jordan the Tiredest...*yawn* hi *yawn* sorry *yawn* *yawn* *I wOn'T gIv3 Y0u mY S!gn@tuR3!!* at 8:00 AM
|