Profile

Name
Age
School
Birthday

???

Archives

March 2009
April 2009
May 2009

Links




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

alexis the don't know what
yuting the also don't know what
eugene the more don't know what
esther the even don't know what
Cell gorup E462 the don't even know what is whatever
Jordan's famous facebook profile!

Tagboard

Put ur tagboard code here

Sunday, March 22, 2009

     1 week has past and i did not even realized it. Tomorrow is the day when i have to go back to school. I can't imagine it! I don't want to go to school, i don't want to return to hell from heaven. Okay, just kidding. Anyway, good luck to all students who have to go back to school tomorrow! Have a goodhairday, goodschoolday, goodfriendsday, goodsteadyday and blablablablablabla~~~... See you all soon! Do not sleep so late, not only today but everyday!

Signing off,
Jordan the Cutest

*I wOn'T gIv3 Y0u mY S!gn@tuR3!!* at 7:55 AM