Profile

Name
Age
School
Birthday

???

Archives

March 2009
April 2009
May 2009

Links




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

alexis the don't know what
yuting the also don't know what
eugene the more don't know what
esther the even don't know what
Cell gorup E462 the don't even know what is whatever
Jordan's famous facebook profile!

Tagboard

Put ur tagboard code here

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

     Sorry for not posting and updating the blog for so long! As usual, I am busy with signing signature and answering fans' call+prank calls just to hear my voice! :P Anyway, school today was fine, as usual, and I am done with another day of a busy Wednesday. 
     Later on at 10 pm, i will have to call Jian yun for combined prayer meeting. We will have to pray for Ally's operation tomorrow and pray that she will be safe and the operation will be a success. Those who have seen this post, please pray for Ally, even if you don't know her.

Once again,
Jordan the Famous

*I wOn'T gIv3 Y0u mY S!gn@tuR3!!* at 6:24 AM