Profile

Name
Age
School
Birthday

???

Archives

March 2009
April 2009
May 2009

Links




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

alexis the don't know what
yuting the also don't know what
eugene the more don't know what
esther the even don't know what
Cell gorup E462 the don't even know what is whatever
Jordan's famous facebook profile!

Tagboard

Put ur tagboard code here

Sunday, March 22, 2009

     After around 4 or 5 times of church services, today i have finally went out with my cell group to fellowship! I was happy to be able to spend time with my cell group. I bet they were happy too! Let me tell you what happened: Today after service, my cell group, along with many other cell groups, celebrated Jerblin's birthday! After that, I went with Kah Yeow to the adidas sale at expo hall 5B, which i managed to be excused from the 5 verses quiz. Then, Jonathan called me to join them for the drama rehearsal that is coming up soon for our cell group service. Then, we had fellowship with our cell group. We (Jonathan, Kimberly, Belle and I) went to buy our lunch at Burger King. After our lunch, Jonathan, Justin (Tan) and I (all the J's), went to the adidas sale and robinson's sale as well. We then met up with Jeremy Chan and Justin Quek, again with the J's....
Next, we went back to gather with the cell group and chatted, as well as discussing about the party at Ally's house tomorrow. Then, we went home, but some went elsewhere. But for me, I went back to my Home Sweet Home. 

That's all for today!
Jordan the Humble

*I wOn'T gIv3 Y0u mY S!gn@tuR3!!* at 5:52 AM